Sunday, May 10, 2009

AISH.com

A Different Kind of Mother
by Sarah Smith
I worry that there is something sharp and harsh about me that will hurt my children the way I was hurt.

My Trauma of Divorce
by Leah Kotkes
Divorce feels like the death of something once so precious and dear.

Grandma's Gift of Love
by Joanne Wilke
My cousin made a wreck out of his life. But my grandmother never stopped believing in him.

The Hamas 'Peace' Gambit
by Charles Krauthammer
The peace of the grave.

Manny Ramirez, How Could You?
by Dov Moshe Lipman
Simple actually. We do it ourselves all the time.

Lazy Eyes
by Ilana Rubenstein
My quest not to become blinded to life's beauty.

Total Leadership
by Aish.com Staff
An interview with the founding director of the Wharton School's Leadership Program and Wharton's Work/Life Integration Project.

My Mom
by Sherri Mandell
My mother blessed me with the ability to say amen to both life and death.

Rebuilding the Community: Miracle of Israel #4
by Berel Wein / Destiny Films
Jewish refugees seek shelter back in Poland or in DP camps.

Top 10 Questions for the Pope
by Aish.com Staff
As the Pope visits Israel, what key issues would you raise?

Lag B'Omer
by Rabbi Shraga Simmons
Lag B'Omer marks the date of Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai's death. So why is it such a celebration?

Whispering Flames: The Fire of Lag B'Omer
by Rabbi Doniel Baron
Tapping into the fiery, spiritual energy that is embedded in every iota of creation.

No comments: